Sunday, December 12, 2010

DIY project - studded Converse

Hey there!
Sorry for the lack of posts, but I've been really busy with exams..it feels so nice to be able to read blogs and have a bit of free time to work on my own..
Recently, I've been wanting to do a DIY project, and I think I just found the perfect one! I have an old pair of converse at home, which I don't really wear a lot, because they're a weird beige color that I used to like... Now, I'm thinking of coloring them black and adding some studs to them..so they would look a bit like this:

I only have two tiny problems: I haven't yet figured out how to color the converse, nor where exactly to buy studs :) any ideas?

5 comments:

  1. ooh! this looks like fun! maybe with some rit fabric dye? I'm not sure how it would react with the plastic though... but the studs seem like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. prometej? ravno včeraj sem gledala, da imajo posebne barve za čevlje barvat. Pa stude sigurno tut imajo

    ReplyDelete
  3. CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE NOW THRU PAYPAL>

    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=8FYA2CSU92PEQ

    ReplyDelete